Held by Colorado Product Meetup on 30 May 2018 6:00 PM
** RSVP at the General Assembly event listing: https://generalassemb.ly/education/product-discovery-talk/denver/50408 **
As a product man... Read More
Colorado Product has had the pleasure of hosting a number of especially notable thought leaders and speakers in the field of product management. Among others, the list of such speakers includes:
Founder and partner at Silicon Valley Product Group, specializing in product teams and product strategy. Author of "Inspired: How to Create Products Customers Love". Former exec at eBay, Netscape and HP.
Partner at Google Ventures and longtime Google PM. Ken has written extensively about the craft of product management and his essay "How To Hire a Product Manager" became the playbook for a generation of PMs.
Ash is the author of "Running Lean" and "Scaling Lean" and is the creator of the one-page business modeling tool Lean Canvas.
Entrepreneur building DarkLang.com. Startup Advisor and Investor. Formerly Product at Lola, Kickstarter, and MS Office Mobile.
Details of most of the events Colorado Product has hosted or participated in in the past can be found on Meetup.com. But separately, Colorado Product has also hosted and participated in a number of larger, more notable events.
- 2017 DenverStartupWeek: Marty Cagan on Technology-Powered Innovation
- 2016 DenverStartupWeek: Ken Norton on Product Teams and Thinking Big
- 2016 BoulderStartupWeek: The Birth of BB-8, a fireside chat with Brad Feld and Sphero
- Galvanize Course/Workshop PoC: Getting Product Management Done Right… The First Time
- 2015 DenverStartupWeek: Quantitative Product Decisions
- 2015 BoulderStartupWeek: How to Scale Product Management Teams and Businesses
- 2014 DenverStartupWeek: Product Management from the Trenches
- 2014 BoulderStartupWeek: Product Management for Engineers
- 2014 BoulderStartupWeek: “Listen Up”: How to get Meaningful User Feedback for your Startup