Colorado Product has had the pleasure of hosting a number of especially notable thought leaders and speakers in the field of product management. Among others, the list of such speakers includes:
Founder and partner at Silicon Valley Product Group, specializing in product teams and product strategy. Author of "Inspired: How to Create Products Customers Love". Former exec at eBay, Netscape and HP.
Partner at Google Ventures and longtime Google PM. Ken has written extensively about the craft of product management and his essay "How To Hire a Product Manager" became the playbook for a generation of PMs.
Currently Head of PM at Asana and previously a PM for Google and Microsoft in a diverse set of PM roles—consumer, B2B, platform, mobile, and growth. Her first book, Cracking the PM Interview, has been credited with helping to level the playing field for PM talent.
Consultant, author and speaker that connects good product management and strategy, lean user experience and agile delivery practices together. Author of "User Story Mapping" along with numerous articles and essays.
Founding partner of Mighty Capital and founder of Products That Count. Built products at Facebook, Nokia and Electronic Arts. Award-winning bestselling author of "Mobilized: An Insider’s Guide to the Business and Future of Connected Technology."
Ash is the author of "Running Lean" and "Scaling Lean" and is the creator of the one-page business modeling tool Lean Canvas.
Consultant, speaker, and globally recognized expert in Positioning. Author of "Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It."
Sara is the CEO and co-founder of Winnie, a marketplace for daycare and preschool. Prior to founding Winnie she held product leadership roles at Postmates, Twitter, YouTube, and Google.
Entrepreneur building DarkLang.com. Startup Advisor and Investor. Formerly Product at Lola, Kickstarter, and MS Office Mobile.
Passionate about making product managers great & helping B2B companies succeed. Cover all things product management at SiriusDecisions.
Details of most of the events Colorado Product has hosted or participated in in the past can be found on Meetup.com. But separately, Colorado Product has also hosted and participated in a number of larger, more notable events.
- 2020 DenverStartupWeek: Finding Product Market Fit with Sara Mauskopf, CEO of Winnie
- 2019 DenverStartupWeek: SC Moatti’s on Best practices to finding Product Market Fit
- 2018 DenverStartupWeek: Jeff Patton on MVP and why we confuse building to learn with building to earn
- 2017 DenverStartupWeek: Marty Cagan on Technology-Powered Innovation
- 2016 DenverStartupWeek: Ken Norton on Product Teams and Thinking Big
- 2016 BoulderStartupWeek: The Birth of BB-8, a fireside chat with Brad Feld and Sphero
- Galvanize Course/Workshop PoC: Getting Product Management Done Right… The First Time
- 2015 DenverStartupWeek: Quantitative Product Decisions
- 2015 BoulderStartupWeek: How to Scale Product Management Teams and Businesses
- 2014 DenverStartupWeek: Product Management from the Trenches
- 2014 BoulderStartupWeek: Product Management for Engineers
- 2014 BoulderStartupWeek: “Listen Up”: How to get Meaningful User Feedback for your Startup