Senior Product Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Company: myStrength, Inc.
- Location: Denver, CO
myStrength is transforming how behavioral healthcare is provided by developing solutions which bring together the best of human support with digital capabilities in a unique way. myStrength is developing innovative, evidence-based tools and applications for depression, anxiety, substance abuse and many other behavioral health challenges. These web and mobile resources are highly personalized and engage the whole person (mind, body, spirit) in a way that is hopeful, upbeat and fun.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Product Marketing Manager who can shape the voice of myStrength and help expand our customer and end-user reach. This is a cross-functional role where you will work with our Product, Clinical, and BD teams to help communicate with our customers and consumers and expand sales opportunities. You will be responsible for managing new product launches, creating content for sales, and building materials for customer success. We are looking for someone with a creative mind, excellent communication skills, and an eye for good design. This is a great opportunity to help thousands of people gain access to tools for overcoming mental health challenges.
- Build and implement go-to-market strategies for new product launches.
- Manage all product communications with existing customers and consumers including a weekly newsletter.
- Help customers reach their populations by holding brainstorming sessions and providing marketing toolkits customized to their needs.
- Work with the myStrength design team to update marketing collateral and make it easily accessible to partners and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Sales and BD teams to identify new ways to attract prospective customers.
- Iteratively adjust and refine our marketing strategy based on industry trends, customer feedback, and user analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role.
- Experience managing email outreach campaigns (Mailchimp experience a big plus).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to execute minimal design changes to update collateral based on existing templates.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated – ability to define a strategy and execute against tight deadlines.
- Ability to value accuracy and attention to detail while still being creative.
- Past experience in a clinical or health setting a huge plus.