Senior Product Manager
at LogRhythm (View all jobs)
LogRhythm is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager that will own the product lifecycle of new features, products, and services with a concentration on market research, pricing analysis, and competitive analysis. You will partner with a small team tasked with creating strategies related to product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role will function within our overall Products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s product development focuses in data analytics including machine learning, big data, and enterprise data lake technologies, as well as threat and security research. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
- Collect customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of market requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
- Develop and continuously improve complex pricing strategies across a global partner network by accurately assessing and monitoring market and product data
- Perform key analysis of market trends and competitive movement
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Collaborate with Product Owners balancing strategic and tactical priorities and customer driven enhancement requests
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, SKU management, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
Who You Are
- 5 years of experience in a product management role for an enterprise class software product in a highly competitive and fast evolving market
- You understand all aspects of the product line lifecycle activities, including the coordination and execution of new product introduction, go-to-market release plans, product line transitions, and end-of-life tasks
- Ability to quickly understand and maintain technical knowledge of a complex platform.
- Experienced in writing both marketing as well as detailed product requirements
- Experience working in a matrix organization where product management requires developing and managing strategic partner relationships across the company
- Experience managing a products pricing utilizing a variety of pricing schemes
- Experience managing products that sell across a wide channel partner system as well as direct
- Ability to create and give presentations to a variety of audiences
- Strong understanding of the critical nature that project management plays in product management
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://logrhythm.com/career-application/?gh_jid=728771 →