It’s not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we’re transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you’ll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Product Owner to aid us in delivering releases for our Vuebill platform, responsible for processing $150M+ in payments each month. You will work with internal and external business partners to help define and document the product requirements needed to create world-class invoice-to-cash products. You will collaborate with development & quality engineering leads to define requirements, design detailed functionality, and advocate the development process through to implementation. You will quickly become an expert with our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions and target markets, and use that knowledge to facilitate the growth of our product suite.
- Manage product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Evaluate new feature enhancement requests based on market demand, ROI and client impact
- Lead our distributed SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our sprint and release commitments on-time
- Own and maintain delivery and maintenance of mobile invoicing portals
- Document and present opportunity assessment/opportunity loss associated to major product functionality requests
- Provide clients with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Collaborate with Dev/QA leads during product development
- Work with product marketing and technical writers to assist with marketing, training and end-user documentation
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Proven ability to successfully manage product backlog in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 4+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Ability to plan for the future strategy while maintaining the current delivery
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to lead release activities from analysis through to implementation
- Ability to work directly with clients in user forum, round table, or customer outreach sessions
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a SaaS, online payments, software or product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons – We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-billtrust.icims.com/jobs/1598/product-owner/job →