GoSpotCheck is 100 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Help large organizations better understand their execution in the field through real-time data collection. Companies with large field teams rely on audits and surveys to measure their performance, but their tools are clunky, outdated, and unreliable. We replace these old school data collection tools, like clipboards and spreadsheets, with an easy-to-use mobile app for field reps and a powerful reporting dashboard for management.
We are a fast growing enterprise SaaS company with millions of mission responses, tens of thousands of users, and customers in 70+ countries, including market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more. With triple-digit year over year revenue growth, and $26m in capital raised, we are poised to continue to grow rapidly and become a market leader in the mobile enterprise space. Our offices are located in the lower downtown district of Denver. We take pride in the work we do, and truly love coming to work every day.
What You’ll Do
- As a Product Manager, you will work as part of an amazing Product Engineering Team, keeping them firing on all cylinders, as we continue to build the most valuable product for our customers. This includes acquiring deep understanding of customer problems, translating those problems into new product features and improvements as digestible “user stories,” facilitating decisions on which items should be at the top of the list, and continually re-prioritizing and refining the list. We believe that the best Product Managers are masters of influence, not authority; they are able to take very complex, incomplete descriptions of a problem, and translate them into something beautiful and actionable for the team to build.
What We’ll Achieve
- The Product Engineering Team will maximize their return on efforts, as you remove roadblocks and clearly communicate the problems to be solved.
- Across multiple development efforts, the entire Product Team will work collaboratively, even as we continue to grow.
- The stakeholders will always know what’s being done, why it’s being done, and how the execution will be carried out.
- The GoSpotCheck platform and product landscape will continue to grow in functionality, which is exciting for us and our customers!At the end of the day – as a result of your great work – the Product Engineering Team will have complete trust in you to speak on their behalf.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years experience facilitating the operations of a technical team, specifically around web, iOS, and/or Android application development with scrum/agile methodologies.
- You tend to sleep better when your team’s product release cycles are fast and furious.
- You’re customer-focused – you prioritize staying close to the customer to ensure we’re building the things that solve the biggest customer problems.
- You’re endlessly curious – you don’t make assumptions, and always ask “why” to get to the root of the problem at hand.
- You’re driven to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity and are not afraid to fail fast in the name of learning what works best for the customer over the long term.
- You’re results-oriented – setting success metrics and measuring success against them to be sure you’re building products that make a measurable impact on customers’ lives.
- When things break – and they will – you are eager and able to help fix things.
- You’re ok with the idea of having too much work and not enough time to do it (i.e. hyper prioritization).
- You can facilitate productive discussions with your team or business stakeholders because you can “speak all the languages” to understand and be understood.
- You can share examples of where you’ve leveraged user experience design practices to build a better product: customer discovery, prototyping and usability testing.
- You have confidence in your technical understanding, including things like object-oriented design patterns, architectural best practices, QA and testing practices.
- You’ve got war stories from decisions you’ve made while building a product. Mistakes happen – how have you gone to bed smarter?
- Bonus points for experience with business-to-business, mobile data collection or enterprise field team management software.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s – Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s – Top Workplaces.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/gospotcheck/9e558c79-216e-4c5f-b603-8bd0a57648ad →