Product Manager – Audience
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team in Denver, CO. You’ll help us build and enhance our digital video advertising product suite and hopefully have a ton of fun along the way. You will be the lead product manager of SpotX’s Audience Data initiatives, reporting to a Sr. Director of Product.
Audience will be an important, strategic focus for SpotX in 2017 and beyond. You will have an opportunity to inform SpotX’s larger Audience strategy. While there are many opportunities we could pursue, your job will be to ensure we are building the right products at the right time. As our Audience expert, you will support our various teams in market and help our engineers understand the use cases we need to solve for.
You will either have previous ad tech experience as a product manager or a deep technical understanding of the ad tech ecosystem. In addition to being SpotX’s lead on Audience, you will be managing a scrum team or two, focusing on some of our more technical challenges. Do VAST 4.0 or OpenRTB 2.5 mean anything to you?
As a member of the Product Team, you will be working very closely with many cross functional teams to help define, develop and launch products to continue our market leadership in digital video advertising.
Making an immediate impact:
● Be part of an influential Product Team at one of the industry’s leading companies
● Be SpotX’s Audience expert and someone our cross functional teams can rely on for leadership and knowledge
● Drive our product strategy and roadmap for our Audience data product line
● Be the product lead for one or more scrum teams and have a knack for more technical initiatives
● Collaborate with the Product, User Experience and Engineering teams to build smart, beautiful and unique products that are balanced by the true definition of MVP
● Work with product marketing to bring your products to market and raise awareness
● Continue the conversation after the initial product launch; understand market acceptance by defining and tracking KPIs to decide if we need to iterate or if we should invest beyond MVP
● Have broad exposure to each of SpotX’s core and emerging products benefiting Publishers (and Advertisers); and help define future products.
● Successfully manage products through the full product development lifecycle — from collecting business requirements to ideation, definition, development and delivery of innovative products
● Effectively communicate project scope, value proposition and project objectives cross functionally
Needed SpotX’er talents:
● Bachelor Degree required
● 3-5 years experience in a Product Management role OR
● 3-5 years working in Ad Tech with a strong technical understanding of how ad platforms work
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Problem solving skills: strategic thinking and business acumen
● Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information
● Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams to facilitate a close relationship with Engineering, Marketing and Sales
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
● Certified Product Owner, or comparable Agile experience
● Experience working with SCRUM or Engineering teams
● Experience working with user interfaces (UI and UX) and design validations
● Experience helping defining and launching products
● Familiar with software application development
● Work-life balance
● Unlimited PTO(work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
● Make a real difference – your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
● Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
● Frisbees, foosball, and ping pong
Every day, our team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. We value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/spotxchange/job/oexN4fwm →