We are looking for a Product Manager to define, prioritize, and drive the roadmap for the MassRoots experience.
You will work directly with our senior leadership team to build a revolutionary technology for an entirely new industry. You’ll need to wear the dual product manager/product owner hat.
You decide what gets built, so a lot of people are going to want a lot from you. You need to be able to find the signal through the noise.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define, prioritize, drive the adaptable roadmap for MassRoot’s web and mobile experience
- Lead the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Collaborate with UX to design the user experience
- Work closely with software development and QA to implement new features
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership with marketing
- Measure and Improve: partner with BI to analyze the results of product and user feedback to drive product improvements
- 4+ years experience in consumer internet product management
- 2+ years experience in leading mobile products
- Ability to build best of class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Ability to work well with marketing, UX, sales, engineering, and leadership
- Experience in user research
- Experience in mobile app marketing
- Work ethic. If you want to ski every other day, this is not going to work out.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/massroots/jobs/573232#.WNAxNnTyuTc →