Pivotal is a recognized leader in agile software development. We’ve been building high quality software for clients for over 20 years by applying agile techniques to accelerate development, reduce risk, and increase responsiveness to market trends for startups and enterprises alike. Our proven practices, combined with deep technical expertise in consumer web and mobile application development and enterprise automation, help customers achieve rapid, reliable business results. Along the way, we also built Pivotal Tracker, the world’s favorite agile project management and collaboration tool.
Not only does Tracker serve as a critical component of our own development process, it’s also relied on by thousands of teams out there in the world, from open source developers, to fast growing startups, and high profile, established companies. It’s a great app, yet we have lots of ideas for how we’d like to improve it.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the Pivotal Tracker team in Denver, CO.
- Will work closely with the Pivotal Tracker product team to define and translate the product vision down into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets requirements
- Utilize an iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization
- Work with the design team to develop designs and assets for the development team
- Identify potential customer success stories and share with Pivotal marketing team
- Help innovate and iterate on the team’s agile processes and share our learnings with the user community
- This position may require occasional travel to other Pivotal offices, customer locations, or community events
Powering developers since 2006, Pivotal Tracker is the premier project management application for Agile software development. We have lots of ideas for how we’d like to make it even better. As part of the Tracker team, you’ll get to implement changes to Pivotal Tracker that you’d like to see for your own use, and at the same time improve how thousands of teams around the world collaborate and build software.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 2+ years of product management experience, especially with web-based or mobile products
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and clients
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker
- Previous success working with an agile development team
- Background in design or software development a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pivotalsoftware/jobs/655307#.WUxIkBPyvUJ →