Head of Product
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
Havenly is interior design for real people. As our Head of Product you will focus on guiding product strategy and creating the roadmap that leads to the most delightful consumer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about consumer-facing products, has experience in building impactful and beautifully designed products, and has led teams to success ideally in a startup or eCommerce environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the strategy, evolution, and growth of the Havenly product and consumer experience.
- Own the roadmapping process, ensuring alignment with product vision, brand positioning, and corporate strategic objectives
- Lead cross functionally to set strategic goals, ensure appropriate prioritization, and align resources to execute on tactical roadmaps.
- Define success metrics and track, analyze, and report on key performance indicators
- Maintain a deep understanding of eCommerce and home furnishings/design industry, and leverage that understanding to inform product decisions and business strategy
- Lead communication and connection to product vision and strategy throughout the company.
- Manage and mentor our talented and passionate Product Management team to ensure growth, interesting challenges, and excellence in our high-performance culture
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years in product management, preferably in a consumer facing eCommerce company.
- Demonstrated success in thinking big and launching new and innovative products that set new standards in user experience
- Insane attention to detail and the ability to toggle between high-level, long-term strategies and ground-level, next-step tactics effortlessly
- Product management experience in both startup and established company environments – having intuition around “picking up a shovel” when necessary, and at the same time knowing what success at scale looks like.
- A technical background that fosters communication with a fast moving engineering team
- Product intuition – strong instincts about what makes great product
You’ll love this role if…
- You’ve developed and led high performance, customer-obsessed consumer product teams.
- You’re a seasoned player / coach who can roll up their sleeves and jump in where needed.
- You’re inventive, and your vision far transcends what is visible today.
- You have a track record of building and launching massively successful products that customers love.
- You’re an entrepreneur. You see ambiguity as opportunity, and obstacles as chances to build.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services – Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you’re ready to run with, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://havenly.workable.com/j/130CF3CD6D →