As a Director of Product Management – Data Monetization, you’ll become the internal and external voice of our product strategy by focusing on synthesizing external market research and leveraging internal analytics to develop a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan for our data monetization roadmap. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow Ibotta’s data business. You will become a “go-to” expert while working closely with internal stakeholders to support data monetization and prioritize data monetization related initiatives.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day execution of building data monetization products
- Solicit ideas and feedback from internal stakeholders and potential clients, gather requirements, define success metrics, create workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally to ensure successful product execution
- Attend external meetings alongside client partnership team to serve as data monetization product expert
- Drive strategic and analytical decision making by creating business cases, conducting SWOT analyses, and zeroing in on competitive differentiators
- Maintain the product roadmap and deliver to internal and /or external client stakeholders as necessary
- Become the internal voice and representative for any data related product initiatives
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering, analytics, marketing, and sales teams on product execution
Here is what we are looking for:
- At least 5 – 8 years of product management at fast-growing companies, or management consulting experience
- An interest in serving in a role requiring product management, business development, and project management
- Deep understanding and/or desire to learn about media targeting, media attribution, and syndicated data verticals
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience delivering strategic presentations and presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights
- Approximately 20% travel
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/EE/General Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math, and a graduate degree in a similarly relevant field
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a…“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.