|Position: Product Manager – Internal Services|
Hi, I’m Gregory, Director of Internal Services on the Product team at Craftsy.
Our mission is to empower people who can’t help but create! Combining cutting-edge expertise in digital marketing, technology, content and ecommerce, Craftsy is one of the fastest growing and most successful startups in the US. Located in sunny, stunning Denver, CO, we’ve raised over $100MM from the world-class investors who backed Facebook, LinkedIn and Blue Apron, to name a few.
We’re looking for a highly analytical, self-directed, and results-driven Product Manager to join our team. The Product Manager – Internal Services will lead strategy and execution for key internal tools (User Admin, Pricing Admin, Netsuite, etc.). You’ll partner with engineers and stakeholders across the business to build and enhance internal services that will drive business success.
From the start, you can expect to:
Your background will likely include examples of the following:
What should I submit with my resume?
A 1-page cover letter with your response to all of the questions listed below.
We are looking for a Product Manager to define, prioritize, and drive the roadmap for the MassRoots experience.
You will work directly with our senior leadership team to build a revolutionary technology for an entirely new industry. You’ll need to wear the dual product manager/product owner hat.
You decide what gets built, so a lot of people are going to want a lot from you. You need to be able to find the signal through the noise.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define, prioritize, drive the adaptable roadmap for MassRoot’s web and mobile experience
- Lead the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Collaborate with UX to design the user experience
- Work closely with software development and QA to implement new features
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership with marketing
- Measure and Improve: partner with BI to analyze the results of product and user feedback to drive product improvements
- 4+ years experience in consumer internet product management
- 2+ years experience in leading mobile products
- Ability to build best of class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Ability to work well with marketing, UX, sales, engineering, and leadership
- Experience in user research
- Experience in mobile app marketing
- Work ethic. If you want to ski every other day, this is not going to work out.