Sr. Product Manager
About Well Data Labs:
Well Data Labs is a team focused on bringing modern software design and usability to the oilfield. Our primary product is a modern web application that manages, analyzes, and reports Frac Data for Completions Engineers and other industry experts.
We work side-by-side with our customers to give them superpowers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have but, superpowers for Completions Engineers – analyzing data in seconds!
In the near term, we will be rolling out several new products, real-time data and third-party API integrations, and we need your help! If the rest of this job posting gets you pumped – fantastic! Apply below!
We believe culture is one of the most important parts of a healthy workplace. Culture can sometimes be referred to in fluffy, airy terms that mean very little in reality but our culture is derived from our actions, stories we love to share, and our core values.
Our Core Values:
*Create value *Act with integrity *Deliver results *Strike a balance and *Celebrate as a team!
Characteristics & Specifications of our ideal Sr. Product Manager:
We are looking for an inquisitive, confident yet humble, strategic-minded, process driven and entrepreneurial Sr.Product Manager.
Our new PM will join our Product team to create and manage two of our new products focusing on real-time data and third-party API integrations.
Responsibilities to own and manage:
- Think big and then execute at a granular level!
- Learn the intricacies of the completions data life-cycle and become a subject matter expert in the area
- Own & manage all things product lifecycle on our two new products from product roadmaps, product processes, create and write user stories, design wireframes, manage acceptance testing, user interviews, etc.
- Work with our product and leadership team to take a vision and break it down into user stories and create mockups/wireframes of new features (basic design experience helpful, but not required)
- Actively manage, prioritize and balance your product roadmap, customers support needs, stakeholder feature requests and product backlog
- Work closely with customers, implementation engineers, and technical staff to capture feedback, identify new requirements and translate requirements into deliverable solutions
- Run customer discovery and validation
- Provide support & training to customers, as needed
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- 7-10 years in a Product Manager role for external SaaS applications practicing Agile methodologies
- Experience with all of the bullet points under responsibilities to own and manage
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning complex technical concepts and can simplify & articulate concepts, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interested in learning new technologies and working towards integrating legacy industry data systems with innovative data analysis tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, Trello, or other product management tools
- You’ve been a Product Manager/Owner at 3 or more companies working on SaaS products for external customer
- Confident and able to communicate and present to internal and external executives
Why we really like working here:
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (We prioritize dinner and weekends with our family)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by 3 weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k and health insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Awesome office in Downtown Denver
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- Also, we are grateful to be chosen as one of DBJ’s 2018 Best Places to Work
Do you sound like our new Sr. Product Manager? Great! Please apply. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications. Thank you!*